Monday, May 18, 2009

Twenty-one.

Hello. This morning we were delighted with new arrivals of cute kitties. So far, before I left the house, 5 kitties have been delivered. I'm not sure if there's any addition by now. :)

Ok, so last weekend, 4 kitties, available to be given away arrived at home. 2 males and 2 females. Semi-long hair and very cute, behave, and playful. I haven't got the chance to upload their pictures just yet. But I will post them up very very soon. So please be patient. :D

Sometime last week, I also have found an alley kitty at the ... alley. He was first found by one of my neighbours in the drain and she lifted him up. Since he was screaming very loudly for quite some time, and there was no sign of the mummy or other siblings, I took him back, rinse his feet with water (because half of the body was wet from the drain water), and feed him in the cage. He was separated in the cage because others were kinda fierce with him. Few days after that, he can already mingle with everyone else. He is very playful also, and has been 'serviced' big time by LadyBoss yesterday. Thanks, Boss! =D

Ok, I'm going off now. Hopefully I'll manage to upload the photos by tonight. And, oh. The title for this post is the number of cats we have now. Yerp, all under one roof. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment