Saturday, May 2, 2009

Come one, come all!

Hello~

Guess you're wondering what is the huge burger doing up there? Well, trust me, it has nothing to do with this blog. =D

I love cats. I do. The only problem is, I have many cats. Too many that I can't stand them being everywhere. They deliver very often, and not only one at a time! Fuh. I do have friends who breed cats but don't know what to do with all these cuties!

So the idea came up to set a blog to give away these cute creatures to those who love to take care of them. Yes, we want to give them away! But in exchange, we'd like you to give us the cat's needs, like their food, shampoo, vitamins and other essentials so that their mummys and grannys could live healthily over here (unless you want to take the kitties together with the mummy,daddy & granny). Sounds fair isn't it?

So how do we know what's to exchange?

The best thing is, we don't!

Heee. So the procedure is, if we have kitties ready to be given away, we'll post the details here. And if you're interested, do write to us and we'll check in our store room what are the things that need to be stocked up. Fair?

We thought so. ;)

At the moment, we have a few kitties who're ready for adoption in few weeks time. If you're interested, do mark this page and come back real soon cause I can assure you, you never want to miss this!

Meow~

No comments:

Post a Comment